Role playing is not just sexy: It increases your confidence outside the bedroom.
We love our partners, but let's face it, after a while we start having fantasies of being a naughty nurse, hunky firefighter, or even Anastasia Steele. Sometimes we just want more excitement between the sheets—and role playing can do just that.
Why role playing can benefit your relationship:
1. It builds a greater connection between partners. Lovers who talk to each other about their fantasies, feelings, and desires ultimately have stronger relationships. Why? Because they know they're with someone they can trust and who validates them.
2. It increases confidence outside the bedroom. No one has to know you were a doctor last night rescuing a very sick patient who was amazingly grateful for your, ahem, services ... but you can certainly carry that confidence boost with you the next day.
3. It keeps things exciting and refreshes stale relationships. We all get into sexual ruts, life is busy, and it's easy to do the "same old, same old" to fulfill our needs. But the anticipation of something new in the bedroom will certainly push you to make time. Before assuming your relationship is over, put role play on the agenda. Seeing your sweetie in a new light can turn things around quickly.
4. It reduces inhibitions. Maybe your partner has been interested in a new position, but as her everyday self, is afraid to try it. The ability to role play as someone else in the bedroom can make it possible. And, once your partner sees that they can accomplish it, it may be on the sexual menu more often. Keep reading...
GO FURTHER TOGETHER WITH MORE SPARKS AT DUREXUSA.COM/GETCLOSER
Learn more about the Liberating Side of Being Together:
- He Said, She Said: Why Do We Find Vulnerability Attractive?
- 13 Ways To Revive Intimacy In A Long-Term Relationship
- 10 Ways To Keep Intimacy Alive In Your Long-Distance Relationship