A list of expecting celebrity couples
By Meghan Fitzgerald for CupidsPulse.com
Most couples are ecstatic when they find out they’re going to be parents. The thrill of being a mother or father is indescribable. The moment you find out you’re going to be a parent is one you’ll never forget. The baby showers, clothes, registries and birthing classes — it all can be very exciting for parents-to-be. Numerous celebrity couples can’t wait to become parents. Here’s a list of some of seven of our favorites who are expecting:
1. Fergie and Josh Duhamel: Fergie announced via Twitter ”Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!.” According to UsMagazine, husband Josh sings to Fergie’s pregnant baby bump. The two lovebirds are more than excited to welcome a new member into their family this upcoming year.
Related: 10 New Celebrity Moms
2. Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson: The former SNL star is expecting her fourth child this year with partner, Paul Anderson. Although this child is coming “faster” than they thought, they are more than thrilled to have another baby on the way.
3. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem: These two are expecting their second child this year. The actress confirmed they are both ”tremendously happy and excited.” The couple already has a son, Leo. 4.
Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria: The couple is expecting their first child together. The 30 Rock star stated, “It really is the most amazing thing. I’m lucky.” Baldwin already has a 17-year-old daughter named, Ireland, with ex-wife Kim Basinger.
5. Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell: Two months after denying she was pregnant, the couple’s rep stated they both were “thrilled” over the upcoming birth of their first child together.
6. Kate Middleton and Prince William: With all of the media surrounding the royal couple, most people know how excited these two are for having a baby. Who wouldn’t want to create a baby who will be inducted into the royal family?
7. Busy Phillips and Marc Silverstein: Although her pregnancy was unexpected, Phillips and husband Marc Silverstein are excited to take on the challenge of parenting again. The duo are already parents to Birdie Leigh.