6. You save cab fare for the way home
You know if it goes bad, you're not going to want to wait around for the A train late-night when there's wine and chocolate in your apartment to be consumed at maximum speed.
7. Monday through Thursday are date nights
Why? Because why the would you ruin Friday and Saturday? You finally have this dating schedule down. Someone should really pat you on the back.
8. You can accurately predict exactly how a date with the cute boy in Warby Parker specs in the graphic design department will go down
A few highlights: Roberta's, Nitehawk Cinema and the Levee, if it were still open, but since it's not, he'll bring you to Lovin' Cup where he'll tell you about how he saw Local Natives at Glasslands the night before he realized Bushwick is now Williamsburg and he's probably moving to Bed-Stuy next week. Of course, you'll only have yourself to blame.
9. If he tells you to meet him at Brother Jimmy's or McFadden's, he's under 25
And if he isn't, well then he needs to put the fishbowl down, turn down the Eddie Money and re-evaluate his life. Red. Flag.
10. There can only be two types of men: Big or Aidan
If we can thank Sex and the City for this one, we can also thank your impending breakdown on the HBO show as well. "I'm done with your reindeer games, New York. I am moving to Ohio… or something."