A list of 5 celebrity bachelors and commentary on the likeliness that they will ever settle down
The ultimate celebrity bachelor and twice-named Sexiest Man Alive George Clooney has been dating model and Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler for almost two years now. Is he thinking about settling down again? With that silver fox off the market, we thought it was time to come up with a list of those hot guys who are still bachelors. So ladies, pay attention – you still have a chance with one of these famous faces!
1. Chace Crawford: This Gossip Girl actor was recently spotted courtside with model Rachelle Goulding, but since the pair hasn’t confirmed that they’re dating, it was only natural for this Texas boy to top our list. We can’t help but swoon over his blue eyes and all-American smile.
2. Bradley Cooper: After splitting from Zoe Saldena, Cooper has been seen out-and-about with model Suki Waterhouse. The 38-year-old actor has had a string of serious relationships, and he was even briefly married to Jennifer Esposito. Still, the only leading lady in this golden boy’s life is his mother Gloria, who often accompanies him to premieres and award shows. They even live together!
Related Link: Jennifer Lawrence Plays Cupid for Bradley Cooper
3. Alexander Skarsgard: Since breaking up with longtime girlfriend Kate Bosworth in 2011, this True Blood hunk has been single. Not much is in the tabloids about his personal life, making him all the more appealing. With his strong features and sexy accent, we’ll happily take him off the market.
4. Adam Levine: The Maroon 5 front man has been linked to more than one Victoria’s Secret Angel, but as of this spring, he’s a single man once again. The sexy crooner is keeping busy though, currently appearing on the fourth season of the hit reality television singing show The Voice. He also had a recurring role in the second season of American Horror Story: Asylum. Constantly on our televisions screens, this bad boy has stolen our hearts.
Related Link: 10 Bad-Boy Celebrities We’d Love to Date
5. Leonardo DiCaprio: Leo first captured our attention in romantic films like Romeo + Juliet and Titanic. Since then, this leading man has had high-profile romances with beautiful blondes like Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Blake Lively, but he doesn’t seem ready to settle down just yet. Instead, he’s focusing on his acting career, currently lighting up the big screen in The Great Gatsby.
Who is your favorite celebrity bachelor? Tell us in the comments below!