38. "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." — Jane Austen
39. "Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." — Wizard of Oz
More from YourTango: Is Your Reliance On Technology Hurting Your Personal Life?
40. "Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong, disposable." — Cher
41. "The being in love is better than the falling in love." — Simply Irresistible
42. "It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like." — The Bachelor (movie)
43. "And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." — Paul McCartney
44. "The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." — Bob Marley
45. "You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." — Oscar Wilde
46. "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real loves to be silly." — Rose Franken
More from YourTango: How The Brain Holds The Mystery Of "Love"
47. "I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours." — Bob Dylan