20. "There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." — Melanie Griffith in 'Milk Money'
21. "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong "
— Rhett Butler in 'Gone With the Wind'
More from YourTango: 3 Ways You Can Show Unconditional Love
22. "Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important." — Lisa Hoffman
23. "There's always room for love; You just have to move a few things around." — Anonymous
24. "Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!" — Christian in 'Moulin Rouge'
25. "Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties" — Jules Renard
26. "Some people never say the words 'I love you,' for like a child they're longing to be told." ― Paul Simon
27. "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." — Marilyn Monroe
28. "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else." — Sixteen Candles
29. "We were together. I forget the rest." ― Walt Whitman
30. "Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there." — Good Will Hunting
31. "First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity: no really self-respecting woman would take advantage of it." — George Bernard Shaw
32. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." — Charles Schulz
33. "As long as you know most men are like children, you know everything." — Coco Chanel
34. "The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." — Eminem
35. "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell." — Joan Crawford
36. "Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become." — My Big Fat Greek Wedding
More from YourTango: Should You Believe In Soulmates?
37. "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." — Satchel Paige