Technology has a huge impact on our lives — revolutionizing everything from our relationships to what we wear and how we take care of ourselves.
As part of their Women In Digital 2013 program, an initiative to support women working in technology, L'Oréal is on a mission to celebrate the inspiring, game-changing women who are making difference in the beauty industry.
More from YourTango: 6 Myths About Dating A Career-Focused Guy
The NEXT Generation Awards, which is accepting nominations until May 20, will honor three female-founded technology companies who are leaders in the beauty world and give them the chance to engage with the company's consumers through technology.
Celebrating female leaders and empowering women with technology? There's definitely something beautiful about that.
Know a female leader changing up the beauty industry? Nominate her here.
Besides the huge honor, what will these rockstar ladies get?
- A guaranteed pilot with case study with one of L'Oréal' brands
- Q&A's with members of L'Oréal's Advisory Board (i.e. How to Apply for TechStars, How to Pitch Women 2.0, etc.)
- Introduction to investors, L'Oréal executives and VC firms
- Roundtrip tickets to NYC to attend the NEXT Generation Awards
- Press opportunities
- Ongoing mentorship from L'Oréal USA executives and Advisory Board members
See the criteria here. The three winners will be chosen through L'Oréal’s Women in Digital Advisory Board and Senior Executives.
More from YourTango: Weird News: Japanese Photog Invents The Awesomest Girlfriend
Want to see some women who rock? See last year's winners.
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 5 Tips For A Perfect Beauty Routine
- 5 Steps To The Natural Makeup Look That Guys Love
About Face: 3 Flawless First-Date Makeup Tips