But love is SO worth it.
39. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." ― Sophocles
More from YourTango: She Said What?! Kim Kardashian's Dumbest Quotes About Love
40. "You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness." — Julia Roberts
41. "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain." — Jennifer Aniston
42. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." — Ingrid Bergman
43. "When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction." — Ginger Rogers
44. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return." — "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole
45. "I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
46. "You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." — Oscar Wilde
47. "Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all." — Hemingway
48. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." — Charles Schulz
49. "Where there is love there is life." — Mahatma Gandhi
More from YourTango: 9 Hugh Jackman Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Love Again
50. "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make." — Paul McCartney