We can't help but feel sorry for Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici at this point, with every week bringing a new rumor about their relationship being on the rocks—or completely over. This time, things took a turn for the awkward.
Rumor has it that Sean "I'm a born-again virgin" Lowe couldn't wait to have sex with fiancee Catherine Giudici any longer. And now that he's done the nasty, Catherine fears Sean is cheating with his sexy dancing partner Petra Mugatroyd. One celebrity gossip mag even plastered his face on the cover with the headline: "Virgin No More". True or false, reading about a couple's sex life while waiting in line to buy groceries is just plain awkward?
More from YourTango: Idris Elba Is A Dad Again!
So in honor of Sean's cringe-worthy cover, we've compiled the five most awkward moments from this week's Dancing with the Stars shows:
5. After Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff's supurb Latin dance, judge Carrie Ann declared Jacoby such a natural that he "could fart the salsa." Um, thanks?
4. In what we think was an effort to look sexy, Andy Dick wiped his face along partner Sharna Burgess' leg as he held it. We were sad to see the funny guy go, but those types of cringe-worthy moments may just be what got him eliminated.
3. In what is every girl's worst nightmare, dancing pro Mark Ballas injured his back—while his partner Aly Raisman was on his shoulders. That'll make you feel dainty and light.
2. During a playful rehearsal room rivalry between Jacoby Jones and Ingo Rademacher, Jacoby picks up a football and throws it across the room at Ingo—but instead of hitting Ingo, it bounces off of his partner Kym Johnson's head. During a playback of the incident, Jacoby joked that he wasn't a quarterback. QB or no, we're pretty sure a pro football player should hit his mark!
More from YourTango: 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Tyrion The Murderer?
1. During Sean Lowe's critique, judge Bruno said it sometimes looks like Sean is "going to the toilet." As if that wasn't bad enough, Sean then goes on to explain to the camera that Bruno thinks he looks like he is "dropping a deuce." No. Just, no. VIEW THE GALLERY: SEASON 16: DANCING WITH THE STARS
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 7 Sex Positions Your Man Will Love
- 4 Hot Sex Moves Every Man Craves
- The Best Sex Position For Female Orgasm