Despite continued rumors this week that Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici have taken up permanent residence in Splitsville, the couple's Twitter and Instagram activity suggests otherwise.
On April 17, Sean tweeted, "Great morning with my love @clmgiudici. Now it's time to dance."
Three days later, the former Bachelor Instagrammed a photo of Catherine and his two dogs with the caption "All 3 of my girls". Catherine, in turn, retweeted the photo saying, "Trying to come up with a girl band name for us."
Three days after that, she showed her support for her man by posting a picture of "Good Luck Sean" cupcakes; then another picture showed the couple after Tuesday night's show with the caption "McSnuggs and Boo Face." No word yet on who is who.
And while it's possible that the couple is just putting on a good show, that's not the only show we're obsessing over these days. Here are the 5 Most Talked About Moments from Dancing with the Stars Week 6:
- After performing live throughout Monday night's episode, on Tuesday night's broadcast, the legendary Steve Wonder said he wanted to perform on the show as a dancer. Are you listening, ABC?
- Kellie and Zendaya both earned 29s from the judges—these near-perfect scores have solidified their rank as the ones to beat.
- Sean and Peta were in jeopardy for the first time … but weren't eliminated. Major heart attack moment for Bachelor fans.
- A segment highlighting Ingo's four-year-old son Peanut took him from a behind-the-scenes star to a Twitter trend! After viewers heard his too-cute "see you at the after party" line, #TeamPeanut lit up the blogosphere.
- Host Tom Bergeron teased that next week the show will help a Boston Marathon victim, a dancer who lost her foot in the bombing. Talk about a 'must-see' moment! VIEW THE GALLERY: DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 16
More love content from YourTango: