All this week we've been sharing our best advice on husband-worthy men. From the essential traits of a keeper to the types of guys who are NOT husband material, our experts are full of insight on what makes a man great.
And now, we turn to you. What makes a guy husband material to you? We've asked you on Facebook and Twitter to share with us what makes a man a keeper. From the guy who cooks and cleans to the one who doesn't play into stereotypes, here are our favorite answers below.
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: 13 Things You Should Never (EVER) Say To A Guy
1. "When he treats you well and never loses his temper with you. When he's patient and sees you as the only woman for him." - Melissa M Wells, Facebook
3. "A man who encourages you to do what makes you happy and brings out the best side of you everyday." - @Sabweena, Twitter
4. "A bigger indicator of #HusbandMaterial is being what your wife needs from you, not being a stereotype - @DatingRev, Twitter
5. "Adaptability and understanding" - @askmissalice, Twitter
6. "Greases my scalp without complaint lol" - @sexiiidread, Twitter
7. "If he is willing to listen to my past and not judge me, he is #husbandmaterial" - @jusdfiedred7, Twitter
What do you think makes a man a keeper? Tell us in the comments below.
More from YourTango: How To Get Married On Top Of The Empire State Building On V-Day
More from YourTango: