Ladies, did you know the same muscle pregnant women practice to regain control of urination after child birth is the same muscle that women who have difficult time experiencing orgasm or encouraged to use?
Well ladies let me tell you, if you want to increase your chances of experiencing an orgasm and having more intense orgasm you can not have a loose vagina. Loose vaginas make it difficult for a woman to experience and orgasm.
So let’s talk about how to tighten those vaginal walls with Kegel Exercises. As the name suggest you have to remember just like any other Excercise to see its benefits you have to do it regularly to strengthen these muscles to increase the pleasurable sensations during intercourse. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, small intestine and rectum.
The beauty of Kegel Excercise is you can do it anywhere and anytime and only you know you are doing it. You can do it at your desk, watching tv, while talking on the phone. Do this consistently for about 6-8 weeks and you will have greater strength abd control over these muscles. Then work these muscles during sex to increase the pleasure.
Here's how you do Kegel exercises:
1) Find the Pc Muscle
This is the muscles surrounding your vagina: you can feel this muscle when you try and stop the flow of urine in midstream. If you succeed, you've got the right muscles!
2) Squeeze and Perfect
Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, empty your bladder and lie on your back. Insert your finger and tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds. Do at least 3-4 sets in a day.
Just like in exercising you have to do reps and gradually increase the reps as you get stronger. Increase at least 3-4 sets of ten a day. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.
For those that want to take an extra step and make sure you're Kegeling correctly, We recommend Ben Wa Balls; it's like adding weights to your exercise routine.
These oriental balls will work on your vaginal walls and bladder muscles, and in turn will increase sexual arousal and ability to enjoy the sensations associated with having sex with your partner. Using the Ben Wa Balls regularly will restore and maintain vaginal elasticity.
Here are Lady K's Tips for using Ben Wa Balls for Kegel Excercise:
1) Plastic balls are recommended if its your first time because metal balls slip easily if PC Muscle is not strong enough.
2) Clean them well every time they’re used to prevent bacteria build-up.
3) Empty bladder before inserting
4) Use lubrication to make insertion more comfortable
5) Insert one at a time and imagine you are putting in a tampon. The Ben Wal Balls will fill up your vagina similar to inserting a tampon. By the way ladies, if you think you might have a hard time removing the balls, then you may want to purchase one with a retrieval cord, which will make it easier to remove the balls from the vagina. ***Give the vagina a little workout by pushing it in and out.
6) Squeeze your leg muscles together and use your PC muscles to hold the Ben Wal Balls in. The balls should push down a little bit inside your vagina. With the balls inside the vagina, get into a sitting position. Rock back and forth with your legs pressed together.