Five things to know about Elin's new love.
Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren is moving on to blacker pastures.
Nordegren is officially dating coal tycoon Chris Cline. Dubbed the "New King Coal" by Bloomberg, Cline owns the majority share of Foresight Reserves, a billion dollar company. The "King" now reigns over Elin's heart, as the couple has been reportedly dating since the holiday season.
What else should you know about Cline ... and his deep, deep pockets?
1. Forbes estimates that Cline has a net worth of $1.2 billion. Tiger's net worth of $500 million pales in comparison—way to go, Elin!
2. Chris was born in 1959 making him 20 years older than 33-year-old Elin. Tiger was four years older than Elin. What a difference age makes.
3. Chris' first wife (Sabrina) died of breast cancer in 1987. After remarrying in 1993, he later divorced second wife, Kelly, in 2000. Could Elin be wife number three? It's too early to tell, but things appear to be moving along well enough for the two to make their relationship official.
4. Hello, neighbor. Both Nordegren and Cline live in massive North Palm Beach, FL mansions. The two even belong to the same oceanfront community named Seminole Landing, making Elin Chris' "girl next door" fantasy come true.
5. Cline has four kids from his previous marriages, while Elin has a son and a daughter from her marriage to Tiger Woods. Cline's oldest daughter, Candice, is 28 … and if you're doing the math, yes, that's just five years younger than Elin.
More celebrity couples content from YourTango:
- The Best Celebrity News And Gossip On YourTango
- 10 Hottest Interracial Celebrity Couples
- 5 Of The Worst Celebrity Breakups Of All Time