Face it, posting the right photos on your online profile can make or break your chances of dinner and a movie with FoodieLawyer01.
It's time to up your photogenic game, ladies. We've called in the experts from Oxygen's modeling competition The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 p.m., so all of your profile photos jump from cute to click on me!
More from YourTango: Joe Jonas Lost His Virginity To This Stunning Celebrity ...
Here, the tricks aspiring supermodels Jocelyn and Margaux picked up behind-the-camera:
- When you're posing with your hands on your body (hips or face, for example), just lightly place your hand; don't actually put pressure onto your hand, fake it. Putting pressure where you're touching on your body creates lines and indents! —Jocelyn
More from YourTango: Marcia Gay Harden Joins 'Fifty Shades Of Grey': 5 Facts About Her
- If the photographer is shooting up at you, make sure to keep your chin down, otherwise your head is going to look really small in the photo. —Margaux
- When you are looking into the camera for a shot, don't forget that when the viewer looks at the image, they should feel like you are looking at them! —Jocelyn
- Be aware of your light. If you're being lit from the side, make sure to angle your body and face in that direction so you will be seen in each shot. —Margaux
Have any perfect pose tips of your own? Add them in the comments.
More content from YourTango:
- The Best Celebrity News And Gossip On YourTango
- 5 Of The Worst Celebrity Breakups Of All Time
- 8 Celebrity Couples Who Fell In Love At Work