British pop star Rita Ora is set to headline "As One In the Park," an LGBT-friendly festival, this summer in London. Coordinators tend to snag the biggest names in England's music scene, and this year the 22-year-old singer-songwriter claims the honor.
Recently nominated for 3 BRIT Awards, Ora's career has exploded—but not as much as her controversial love life. A heated Twitter battle with ex Rob Kardashian earned her the (hopefully temporary) nickname "Rita Whora" for supposedly cheating on the reality star multiple times. But that's not her only drama:
More from YourTango: Which 'Looking' Character Has The Biggest Penis Size? No, Really
1. Media Takeout published a list of 20 guys Rita allegedly slept with, including actor Alex Pettyfer and rapper Drake, on the heels of the Kardashian/Ora Twitter feud. "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!” Kardashian famously fumed to the Twitterverse. “How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?! I’m actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year’s time while trying to start a career.”
2. Before you call him a jerk, Rob says his tweets were a matter of personal defense. "I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me," Kardashian exclaimed on a recent episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami. Never onboard the Ora train, Kourtney tells him, "She's the one who's in the wrong but she'll probably try to make it like you're in the wrong for posting it."
3. Ora may or may not have dated Kanye West. Um, awkward.
5. Ora and rapper Drake were spotted kissing backstage in early December. Ora co-wrote her hit song "R.I.P" with Drake before the two were seen getting cozy.
6. Some sources claim that Ora also hooked up with rapper Meek Mill, who worked with Drake in the past. Staying in her circle, Meek Mill recently signed with ROC Nation—the same label that Rita belongs to.
More from YourTango: Vote For The Next Bachelorette & Enter To Win A Fabulous Prize!
7. And finally, X Factor winner James Arthur currently has Rita's attention. The British singers have been hanging around each other for months; could things turn serious?
More great celebrity content from YourTango: