There were no toddlers, but there certainly was a Tierra.
Yes, the “I can’t help my eyebrow” crybaby was back in a special edition of The Bachelor, “Sean Tells All.” During the hour-long episode, Sean Lowe had a bro chat with host Chris Harrison about the highs and lows of his journey so far. We even got to see juicy never-before-seen scenes of Tierra, who reportedly got engaged to her ex faster than she could unpack her Bachelor bags, doing what she does best—arguing with the other girls.
More from YourTango: Exclusive! Perez Hilton Talks Being A Single Parent & Dating
Here are the highlights, in Sean’s own words:
•What was up with Desiree’s crazy tattooed brother? “I really wanted to hit him. Anyone who knows me knows I’m not a playboy. It took everything in me just to control my emotions … Ultimately, I just chock it up to him being a jack*ss.”
•Sean tells Sarah, it’s not you, it’s me: “I hope she understands this, because I know it’s true. Someone is going to love her for the rest of her life, and it’s gonna click and be so natural. She just hasn’t found it yet.”
• What does Sean think about Tierra after seeing the footage? “Man, I was such a fool. I really feel like I was duped. Tierra never should have come on the show. She doesn’t know how to handle herself in this environment. She’s a woman who simply can’t get along with her peers.”
• We predict Catherine's nerd notes will score her the final rose: “It’s that weird sense of humor that catches you off guard. But it’s also endearing. I dig that about her.”
•Is the rumored “born-again virgin” going to get busy in the fantasy suite? “It’s really none of your business.”
Who do you think will be the last woman standing?
More from YourTango: 'The Office' Romance: Jim & Pam's Best Love Quotes
More celebrity couples content from YourTango:
- 10 Hottest Interracial Celebrity Couples
- 5 Of The Worst Celebrity Breakups Of All Time
- The Best Celebrity News And Gossip On YourTango