"Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!" the excited momma-to-be tweeted.
After deflecting pregnancy rumors for years, Fergie and Josh Duhamel just announced that they are, indeed, expecting a baby. The singer and actor both took to Twitter with their announcement, which included a "#mylovelybabybump" hashtag and an Instagram photo that portrays each of them as toddlers.
The couple wed in 2009, and while their relationship hasn’t been entirely without its rough patches (cough, when Duhamel was accused of cheating on Fergie with an Atlanta stripper only 10 months after they married, cough), it seems they're over any marital hiccups and ready to venture into parenthood.
And we think they're going to rock their new roles as mom and dad. Here's why:
- They’re not afraid to be silly. The pair dressed up in 80s attire to attend the film premiere of Rock of Ages—Josh even wore a black "hair band" wig. Sexy!
- They’re already great parents. To seven-year-old pooch Zoe, that is. She even makes the family Christmas card.
- The two are total homebodies. Fergie spilled their favorite thing to do is “have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs.” Does it get more Full House than that?
- Josh has hands-on experience. The actor spent plenty of baby-bonding time on-set with the triplets who played Sophie in 2010's Life As We Know It. Practice makes perfect, right?
Leave your congrats for the parents-to-be in the comments.
More celebrity couples content from YourTango:
- 10 Hottest Interracial Celebrity Couples
- 8 Celebrity Couples Who Fell In Love At Work
- The Best Celebrity News And Gossip On YourTango