Want to say "no" to ex sex? Try these three methods of avoidance.
Along with Astroglide, we recently hosted a reader contest to find out: what's the best way to avoid ex sex? We received nearly 100 responses offering advice that ranged from humorous ("Wear giant granny panties every day until you meet someone new!") to motivational ("Respect yourself enough to not go back to the past.").
In the end, the YourTango & Astroglide teams could choose but three favorites. Check out the top three ways to avoid sex with your ex and read about the prizing these lucky winners will receive! Want to read all the entries? Check them out here.
1. Grand Prize: "Delete contact, Block on Facebook, Change your number, start over!" -Amy LaDawn Nichols
2. 2nd Prize: "Toxic-Ex Evaporator: BFF, wine, tears, pride, possibilities...New guy!... *Poof!*" -sweetpea1223
3. 3rd Prize: "Stay true to yourself. Be a temple, not a tavern." -coco
- Grand Prize Gift Basket includes an Astroglide t-shirt, Astroglide water tumbler, Astroglide coffee mug, 2.5oz Astroglide personal lubricant, Astroglide Natural personal lubricant, Astroglide Sensitive Skin Gel personal lubricant, Love Dice & chocolates (a $100 value).
- 2nd Prize Gift Basket includes an Astroglide Water Tumbler or Coffee Mug, Astroglide 2.5oz Personal Lubricant, Astroglide X Silicone Personal Lubricant, Astroglide Natural Personal Lubricant, Astroglide Sensitive Skin Gel Personal Lubricant, Love Dice & chocolates (a $50 value).
- 3rd Prize Gift Basket includes Astroglide 2.5oz Personal Lubricant, Astroglide X Silicone Personal Lubricant, Astroglide Natural Personal Lubricant, Love Dice & chocolates (a $25 value).
More breakup content on YourTango: