5. You’re able to find your own space: If you get into an argument with your partner and you two live together, you can’t pack a small bag and spend the night at your apartment. Instead, you have to know how to find your own space to clear your head within that same household. Before you make the decision to move in together, work on your communication and relaxation skills. Had a fight? Try locking the bathroom door and having some me time while regrouping in a hot bath. You may be living together, but you have to know how to be solo as well.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hairy or bare? 88% of women shave their legs year-round.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty