Remember that amazing camping trip you took with your significant other, the one where you couldn't get enough of each other and stole kisses by the campfire? Remind him of your trip and recreate that feeling at home with this easy recipe.
1 box of brownie mix (plus the egg, vegetable oil called for on box)
2-3 cups of mini marshmallows
8 graham crackers
2 cups of Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the package, but do not overcook.
3. Remove from the oven and add the marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips to the top of the brownies.
4. Place under the broiler for about one minute, until the marshmallows start to brown.
5. Remove from oven. Serve warm by a fireplace or even a candle and remember how much fun you had on that camping trip.