13. When i was a teenager, my friend and I were checking out some cute guys and we rear-ended the car in front of us.
14. My ex-boyfriend thought he saw my parents coming down the road, he turned the wheel for no good reason and ran the back of his car into a tree! Happy Valentine's day to us!
15. I was a young, divorced mother who couldn't afford to register my old car, so I used old license plates to drive it. When I got stopped, the officer had to have the car impounded, but he drove me home and asked for my phone number.
16. We like to go off the main roads and discover weird things like a cow in the middle of nowhere or a lighthouse at the end of a long road.
17. We have had some of our best talks in the car.
18. My boyfriend and I, early on in our relationship took a drive to Point Pleasant, WV. It was the most fun we've had together and at one point he turned to me and asked, "Shouldn't we be fighting right about now?" Luckily, drives relax us and make us happy to have and be around one another. 101 Ways To Improve Your Relationship Right Now
19. When my boyfriend and I went on our first road trip we played the ABC car game—something neither of us had done since childhood. We laughed so hard and got really competitive! I fell in love with his easygoing nature and ability to have fun then and there!
20. One of the instances where I realized how in love I was with my boyfriend was when he drove my car—he was a patient driver who abided by the rules. He didn't feel the need to speed or drive recklessly to "show off."
Determined and distracted
21. I've rented cars to impress a girl on a date
22. I am a get there ASAP kind of guy, I want to get there and get out, which leads to too many arguments with the wife. I know I need to be a lot less aggressive, but for some reason I have not been successful. After reading this survey, I am going to redouble my efforts!
23. There was this guy who had a crush on me who used to steal my gas cap and hold it hostage for a date. Luckily, they didn't cost that much to replace!
24. One day I accidentally backed into a yellow concrete (cement) wall in a parking lot. The car was black and there was yellow paint all over it. Somehow, I lead my husband to believe that someone had backed into me. I didn't tell him the truth for a long time. I was so embarrassed.