3. Pick a day of the week to have BFF day: Since your friend’s beau is occupying most of their time and almost every thought, you two need to sit down and set out a day for yourselves. As much as your friend loves their partner, it’s likely that they’re growing tired of hanging out with them all the time. For example, a woman can only spend so much time in the ‘man cave’ before she realizes she needs hair and nail treatments every now and then. Picking a set day to hang out every week is a way to ensure that you will never lose touch. Go out to eat, gossip or even talk about the ins and outs of your friend’s relationship. Just don’t let their significant other interrupt in any way.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 1 in 10 women will have hair around her nipples.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty