1. "Michelle, I love you so much. The other night, I think the entire country saw just how lucky I am. Malia and Sasha, we are so proud of you – and yes you do have to go to school in the morning. And Joe Biden, thank you for being the best Vice President I could ever hope for." - President Barack Obama
More from YourTango: Power Women: 4 Must-Know Dating Secrets Of Successful Ladies
2. "[M]y mother fought hard for civil rights so that instead of a mop, I could hold this microphone. And while she may be proud of me tonight, I've got to tell you, Mom, I'm even more proud of you. Thank you, Mom." - San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro
3. "Our parents taught us to love God, love our family and love our country. Their own grandparents were immigrants. Their first language may not have been English, but the hopes and dreams they had for their children were purely American." - Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley
4. "Barack and I were both raised by families who didn’t have much in the way of money or material possessions but who had given us something far more valuable — their unconditional love, their unflinching sacrifice, and the chance to go places they had never imagined for themselves." - First Lady Michelle Obama
More from YourTango: Win The Classic Timbuk2 Messenger Bag!
5. "Our life before moving to Washington was filled with simple joys ... Saturdays at soccer games, Sundays at grandma's house ... and a date night for Barack and me was either dinner or a movie, because as an exhausted mom, I couldn't stay awake for both." - First Lady Michelle Obama
More juicy content from YourTango: