5. What couple do you most admire? The pair can be from real life, history, fiction, film, etc.
I can only comment on a couple I know because we never really know what's really going inside most relationships. Therefore, I can't say there are any couples I admire from afar. My mom and my stepdad have been together for 27 years and are extremely content in their relationship. They play a lot together and also spend time apart — both contribute to the healthiness and happiness quotient in their relationship.
6. If you could tell your younger self something you've since learned about love, sex, and/or relationships, what would that be?
Figure out what you want and learn to ask for it, whether it's in the bedroom or the relationship in general. Communication is a lubrication and couples need to learn to talk to each other about what they truly want in and out of the bedroom. It's your life's work to figure out what you need, not only so you can share with your partner, but so you can lead a more fulfilling life.
More from YourTango: Michele Bachmann's 12 Most WTF Comments On The LGBT Community
7. Fill in the blank: I'm a sucker for a man who _________.
I'm a sucker for a man who can fix things. The more power tools the better.
8. What is the biggest compliment a partner has ever paid you?
That I make everything more fun.
9. Fill in the blank: I feel sexiest when__________.
I feel sexiest when I'm inspired.
More from YourTango: Free Birth Control Is Not Turning Us Into Tramps After All
10. What's the best relationship advice you've ever received?
My mother once told me that the issues you have on the third date, you'll have forever.