The Teen Choice Awards is the one night a year that all the best youngsters can get together and celebrate being young with music, awards, and awesome fashion – for the most part. Last night was no different. With hot couples on hand like Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, we're recapping the sexiest moments from the show! 2012 Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet: Who Looked The Sexiest?
1. No Doubt's On-Stage Reunion: Gwen Stefani looked sexier than ever in No Doubt's first performance together since 2009, in which they showed the audience their new single "Settle Down." Her body, hair, and makeup all looked... well, very "Gwen." We dig it.
2. All Three Twilight Stars In One Place: I mean, obviously if it involves Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, it's sexy. The three stars took home the Ultimate Choice Award after a montage of Twilight played (yes, please, we'd like more of that). The hot vampires took home three awards last night, making that a total of 41 for the famous series. It was sweet when Pattinson and Stewart actually gave their surfboard to the crowd!
3. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi's Cute Couple Moment: While Ellen took home yet another award for Choice Comedian (for the third year in a row), we really loved her walking the carpet with her stunning wife Portia de Rossi, who showed off a new, short blonde 'do. The two looked gorgeous (and super in love) in mixing black and white hues.
4. Justin Bieber Kisses Sophia Grace Brownlee & Rosie McClelland: So this is more cute than sexy—since the three of their ages combined barely equals legal—but when we spotted Justin giving the YouTube girls big hugs and smooches on the cheeks, we absolutely melted. (Okay, maybe it's because we're in our twenties and wished it was us.)
5. Taylor Swift's Sexy Ensemble. She's transformed from the cute country girl singing about mean girls, to a sexy, sultry 22-year-old super star. Last night at the awards, the Fearless singer took home five TCA's and got a kiss on the hand when the stars of Step Up: Revolution got down on-stage (we miss you Channing Tatum!). Taylor sported a classy up-do with simple makeup and jewelry, and a daring backless Maria Lucia Hohan dress. She flaunted her flawless figure with nude and light Pink palettes – had she gone with red lipstick, it wouldn't have made such a classy, sexy look. Good job, Tay!
Tell us: What did you think was the sexiest moment last night at the Teen Choice Awards?
More juicy content from YourTango:
- The 4 Types Of Attraction
- Survey: 90% Of Americans Believe Attraction Can Be Rekindled
- Steamy! 7 Ways To Make Lust Last A Very, VERY Long Time
Photo Credit: Getty