Plus, would you date a really good guy who is rubbish when it comes to sex?
A large number of us commit serious, serious relationship faux pas on social media (I made a great video about it!). So, how can and should we go about Tweeting and Facebooking and FourSquaring and Pinteresting without smershing up our love lives? Some advice. (eHarmony)
Who other than a naked guy would you ask about first-date jitters and awkward boners? (Gurl)
If you were 14 and your mother were pressuring you to get breast implants, would you do it? (Huffington Post)
Sex confession: She cheated! And told her husband! (The Stir)
Katie Holmes' next career move will be to get away from the wishy-washy, cutthroat world of Hollywood and into the forthright and collaborative world of fashion. (NYMag)
You don't want your wedding guests to be sweaty, do you? Every way in the world to cool off your wedding guests this summer. (TresSugar)
3. Written by Candace Bushnell, SATC is based on a weekly column that was in The New York Observer. Bushnell created Carrie Bradshaw as her alter ego when she published the book,Sex and the City, which is a compilation of her columns.
8. There were always rumors speculating that Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrell disliked each other. However if they did, they hid it extremely well from the public and have openly said that even though there were fights they are very close friends.
13. If you look closely, you will notice that Natasha, Big's wife, is always wearing white. Up until the very end of her storyline, she was specifically in white to convey that her personality was 'vanilla'.
14. In the scene where Trey and Charlotte get engaged at Tiffany's, the store wouldn't allow a crew in for security purposes. Instead, the show made a fake Tiffany's window, but the store still sent an employee to approve the window before it was shot.
15. Besides Miranda's mother passing away and briefly meeting Charlotte's brother, the girls rarely mention their families. This is because they wanted the four to stand on their own without family history being a factor in the show.