PDA can often times be annoying but here are some couples who make it cute!
Finding the right person is a thrilling experience, but keeping your hands off of one another in public is often a challenge. A new relationship is filled with flirty kisses, not-so-secretive butt grabs and romantic hand-holding.
In some cases, a little PDA is cute and picture worthy. Finding the balance between over-the-top scandalous make-out sessions and a cute peck on the cheek is the key to being a favorite couple versus a hated couple.
These celebrity couples are all successful at acting like a couple in the spotlight without going overboard with their PDA:
1. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. Every time a photo of this duo surfaces, they are usually smiling, holding hands or sharing a kiss. Since Gomez and Bieber are young and have a young fan base, acting appropriately in public is important for them not only in the relationship world, but for their careers as well. Nothing Bieber and Gomez do would be banned PG rated film.
2. Khloe and Lamar Odom. This celebrity couple is famous for their baby talk and goo-goo eyes, however they do it in a way that makes people fall in love with their love. These lovebirds share a special bond that's obvious to those who see them interact. Sweet kisses and giggles are all this couple allows the press to capture, making them appear innocent and sweet.
3. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus. This is another fairly young couple who shares their love for one another with linked arms, holding hands or gentle kisses. Each photo seen of Hemsworth and Cyrus appears happy and simple. Whether it be a giggle on the beach or a deep glance into each other's eyes at an award show, this couple is the epitome of happiness and love.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- 9 Things Super Happy Couples Talk About
- 6 Amazing Sex Toys Every Couple MUST Try
- 8 Clever Relationship Hacks Happy Couples Use (And You Should Too)