Find out how spicing up your foods can do wonders for your love life.
Some of the greatest pleasures in life come from food and love. Eating can affect people in more ways than just satisfying their taste buds. You probably didn't know that that food can enhance your love life as long as you choose the right recipes.
You can find aphrodisiacs in certain foods that will trigger the senses and ultimately end up enhancing the chemistry with your partner. Cooking for your date is inherently romantic, but consider taking it to the next level by spicing up your ingredients and enhancing both of your moods.
Here are four ways a spicy kitchen can enhance your love life:
1. It boosts your confidence. Foods like chili peppers can increase serotonin and endorphins in your brain, which enhance your mood and also make you more relaxed. This release assists in making you more passionate and helps you feel good about yourself.
This great mood stimulates good attitude and boosts your confidence, which is exactly what you need on a first date. Who would've thought that chili peppers would be a natural stress reliever?
2. It helps you maintain your weight. When you enter the dating world, you want to look your best. Spicy foods are known for increasing your metabolism and helping you burn calories. The Capsaicin found in peppers increases your heart rate. So, add some spice to your diet, and you'll be glowing all around. Eat hot to feel hot.
3. It stimulates your sex drive. A spicy meal gets your blood pumping and your heart beating. It also increases breathing and causes sweating, which all help in stimulating your sex drive. It may be the perfect boost you need after a romantic dinner of your favorite spicy cuisine. You and your partner can both have a spicier night led by your intensified body reactions.
4. It triggers the right senses. Taste in food is mostly triggered by the smell, and certain smells boost up arousal in both men and women. By choosing the right foods, the smells can have a dramatic effect on you and your partner. The natural scents emitted from certain spices can naturally increase your libido. Let's just say perfume and cologne can't compete with the reaction people get from the certain smells in food.
Has a spicy diet affected your love life in any way? Share your comments below.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You
- 100 Percent Of Men Agree They Love THIS Type Of Sex Most