Are you and your partner starting to feel like roommates instead of soul-mates? Well keep reading!
Are you and your partner starting to feel like roommates instead soul mates? Is your relationship feeling dry and drained of its vital emotional and sexual intimacy? Do you feel like you’re just not getting what you really need from your partner right now? Do you need to save or uterly transform your relationship?
Well, how would you like to literally blast your relationship with a massive dose of sexual and emotional happiness and satisfaction? More specifically how would a 350% jolt of pure emotional and erotic energy feel right about now? Want to learn how? Keep reading!
It’s all About the Dating!
Ok so everybody’s heard about the importance of date-night for maintaining a healthy and happy relationship or marriage. But what do you really know about doing date-night right?
For example, how often should you have date night? Is there actually a proven formula or set of dating steps and ingredients that will profoundly expand your emotional sense of connection and exotically spice up your sex life together?
Well it turns out that yes; there is a powerful date night formula that was recently developed through a careful analysis of the world’s best relationship science and couple-counseling research. Here’s how it works:
The 4 Ingredients of a Relationship Transforming Date-Night:
Let’s start by answering the critically important question of how often couples need to date in order to seriously boost their relationship and sexual satisfaction levels by a whopping 350%.
And by the way, dating this way has also been proven to protect your relationship from break up and divorce. It also seriously buffers against emotional and sexual cheating. As you’ve probably guessed, the ideal date night takes place at least once a week and lasts for a minimum of 3 hours.
This is serious quality time for you as a couple. All other distractions and responsibilities need to be put on the back burner or better yet, right into the fridge for the night, for this to really work. Here are the 5 ingredients for building and keeping a truly relationship transforming date-night:
• Couple-Communication – That’s right. Just like in every other part of a strong and emotionally healthy relationship, effective couple communication is key. It’s all about really learning to hear and mirror each other’s most intimate thoughts, feelings and relationship needs.
The key questions here are: how would you rate your couple-communication on a scale of 1 to 10? If you scored your communication low on the scale, what’s getting in the way of your effective communication? Have you and your partner learned and mastered those essential couple communication basics?
• Novelty – Novelty means newness, freshness and variety. The healthiest happiest couples are always on the lookout for new activities and interests to build their dates around. They love to surprise each other with a new recipe or homemade romantic candle lit dinners. They become experts at regularly figuring out how to genuinely surprise and titillate each other at least once a week.
My question for you right now is: What does a truly incredible date night surprise for your partner look, sound smell and feel like? What does it look, sound, smell and feel like for you? Does your partner aware of how’ve answered these questions? If not, why not? Novelty doesn’t mean expensive either. In these economically tough times an amazing date night doesn’t have to cost a thing.
• Eros – This is where the incredible sex comes into the foreplay…er…foreground - lol. Eros comes third on the perfect date-night list, because it strongly dependent up on the effective couple communication and novelty that comes before it.
For example, effective couple communication is also about giving and receiving deep emotional soothing. After all, the best relationship science clearly teaches us that deeply gratifying and lasting sexual intimacy comes by first developing and nurturing authentic emotional intimacy.
Novelty is also the spice of a relationship’s sexual health. It’s so important to communicate changing and evolving sexual needs and wishes.
Do you know what your partner really desires? What does deeply making love look like and feel like to them? What does it look and feel like for you? Are you starting to see how important prioritizing fully transparent emotional intimacy and communication is for building a truly satisfying sex life is?
• Commitment - The emotionally and sexually happiest and healthiest couples are fully and deeply committed to the very idea of being in a monogamous long term relationship.
Married couples for example, know and deeply value The Top 34 Incredible Benefits of a Healthy Marriage (for the whole family). Because of their strong shared commitment to the relationship, healthy couples also value, protect and preserve their regular date-night time.
Even the busiest couples with kids, know that the world will learn to flow around their special weekly time together, like a large rock strategically placed in the turbulent flowing stream of life’s competing responsibilities and commitments.
• De-Stress – In these incredibly stressful times de-stress (the opposite of “distress” by the way) might almost be placed at the top of the proven date-night ingredients list. Being able to control negative feelings likes anxiety and anger can often be essential to effective couple-communication.
Anyway, most couples simply can’t build, share or fully enjoy profound emotional and sexual intimacy when they’re too stressed-out. So the most effective date-night strategy prioritizes and establishing a state of deep calm and relaxation in both partners.
Many of the emotionally healthiest couples actually learn, practice and master the “relaxation response” together. Other’s become their partner’s do-it-yourself relaxation massage experts. Non sexual touch and soothing is a powerful precursor to seriously effective sexual touch.
The key questions here become, what are your main relationship stress sources right now? What steps can you take together in order to buffer or reduce the impact of those stressors on your relationship? Also, what can your partner do to fully and deeply relax you during date-night? What can you do to fully and deeply relax your partner in return?
--- Do you have any great date-night ideas to share with other couples? If so, please leave a brief description in the comments section! ----