Calling all Journalism majors and social media junkies!
Have experience writing for a campus newspaper or magazine? Do you love social media sites like Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google+? Interested in writing about sex, love and relationships? If this is you, you should apply to intern with YourTango this summer.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Writing for our blogs, like Love Buzz and Celeb Love
- Contributing content ideas for video, features, polls, quizzes and photo galleries
- Photo research and editing
- Interacting with people in community forums and through social media
- Producing content in our CMS
Our ideal candidate is an English or Journalism major, has excellent writing and communication skills, some experience in with Photoshop, and is familiar with online media (HTML, CMS, SEO) and social media.
All interns should be able to commit to three months full-time or four months part-time and be able to start in early June or ASAP. You may choose college credit or a stipend, available upon successful completion.
Interested? Please send your resume, cover letter and published clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST
- Yes, You Can Have Phone Sex Like A Sexy, Self-Assured Pro
- 4 Brave Men Reveal What A Male Orgasm REALLY Feels Like