Facebook features are normally well received and loved by its users, but one feature name ”Poke” always remain a matter a debate. A clear use of it was never known and found and I think even Facebook doesn’t even know what a Poke means, with the Help page reading: “The poke feature can be used for a variety of things on Facebook. Like you can poke your friends or even other people not present in your friend list to say hello.” It can express either a simple “hi”, or flirting.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Too harsh? 54% of men and 42% of women would mind if their partner gained weight.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty