Facebook features are normally well received and loved by its users, but one feature name ”Poke” always remain a matter a debate. A clear use of it was never known and found and I think even Facebook doesn’t even know what a Poke means, with the Help page reading: “The poke feature can be used for a variety of things on Facebook. Like you can poke your friends or even other people not present in your friend list to say hello.” It can express either a simple “hi”, or flirting.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A Disney movie about periods? In 1946, Walt Disney released an educational 10-minute film called "The Story Of Menstruation."
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy