Community

Toddler Swallows 37 Buckyballs: What Would You Do As A Parent?

By

Buckyballs
A parent's worst nightmare: Your kid swallows a bunch of magnets.
A three-year-old Oregon girl underwent invasive surgery after swallowing 37 Buckyball magnets.

A 3-year-old Oregon girl underwent invasive surgery over the weekend after she ate 37 magnets, ripping holes in her lower intestine and stomach.

Payton Bushnell's parents thought that she had possibly come down with stomach flu when she started showing symptoms, according to KPTV.

More from YourTango: Love Bytes: How Often Are Other Couples Having Sex?

When they took her to a doctor on Friday, an X-ray revealed a bracelet-shaped object in her stomach. But the object was no bracelet -- Bushnell had swallowed 37 high-powered Buckyball magnets, a desktop toy.

Read the rest on Huffington Post Weird News: Toddler Swallows 37 Magnets: X-Ray Finds Buckyball Toys Shredded Payton Bushnell's Intestines

More from Huffington Post Weird News:

Share this with someone you love (or even like a lot)!

Let's make it
FB official