Our fave stars share their photos, romantic plans & love for their fans on Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day CelebLovers! We hope you're having a fantastic day filled with lots of love and laughter, and your favorite celebs wish the same for you as well!
We scoured Twitter to find what the stars have planned for this special holiday. From unexpected roses and chocolate gifts on an airplane to hot date nights with their loved ones, Valentine's Day is one very eventful day in Hollywood. 12 Valentines We Want To Send To Our Celebrity Crushes
Check out what these 14 stars tweeted today, February 14:
2. Chris Martin: Who cares if he is reportedly loved up with Jennifer Lawrence as his first post-Gwynnie romance? He is a singer and a songwriter, and he is a true musical talent. Just like Mimi. Duet, anyone?
6. Lenny Kravitz: The singer (and her Precious co-star) is a stylish, snazzy dresser and a huge talent. Don't act like you can't picture him and Mimi holding hands while sunning themselves on a yacht or holding onto one another while cruising down a street on a moped in downtown NYC.
8. Usher: Imagine the beautiful music that Mimi and Usher would make? Swoon. Knees weak. We can't even. The R&B world would stop spinning on its axis. Their duet "How Much" was incredible, and we need more. Especially a ballad!
9. Prince Harry: He is British royalty. She is American — make that global— pop music royalty. The Prince and The Queen. It'd be like a fairytale. There'd be no better cougar than Mariah Carey, either!
10. Robin Thicke: Could Carey help him mend his broken heart after the split with Paula Patton? Lord knows his creepy Patton-centric album Paula flopped, as did her Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse, so this could be a personal and professional pick me up for both singers. Redemption!
1. Marc Anthony: A diva war might ensue over this, but Mimi could totally hook up with J. Lo's ex. They both have twins! Come on! Monroe, Moroccan, Max and Emme play dates would be rad. Bring it.