Celebrate on Monday by cutting ties with your ex once and for all with these helpful tips.
Since February 1, we've been offering great tips and advice during our second annual Break Up With Your Ex campaign. Our mission has been to encourage the seventy-one percent of our readers who think about their ex "too much" to cut the cord and finally move on, and we've dubbed Monday, February 13, the perfect day to do so!
Please join us in defriending, unfollowing and deleting our exes on Break Up With Your Ex Day – we'll be celebrating all day long by throwing a fabulous Twitter Party (with prizes!) co-hosted by Bliss.com, and streaming a live chat with our CEO Andrea Miller and author Arielle Ford about making new love last.
If you want to break up with your ex but don't know where to start, here's an overview of the great advice and tips we've been sharing for the past two weeks.
Start here with the intriguing results of our latest survey: 5 Steps To Breaking Up With Your Ex
From Our Experts:
- Will Erasing Your Ex's Footprint Mend Your Broken Heart?
- Forget A Guy In Just 7 Days!
- Can A Post-Breakup Haircut Help Heal A Broken Heart?
- 5 Amicable Ways To Keep Your Mutual Friends After A Divorce
- 5 Emergency Techniques To Use When You Want To Call Your Ex
- 10 Ways To Cleanse An Ex From Your Life
- 10 Best Celebrity "Breakovers": Look How Hot They Got!
- The All-Time Best Breakup Advice From Celebs
- 75% Of Readers Think Rihanna Needs To Dump Ex, Chris Brown!
- 10 Apps That'll Help You Forget Your Ex
- The Post-Breakup Workout: 10 Exercises To Get Over An Ex [PHOTOS]
- 5 Ways To Get Over Your Ex: Move On Already! (#DumpUrEx)
- Can You Be Friends With An Ex?
- Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex?
You can do it – we all can! Let's say goodbye to that pesky ex once and for all on Break Up With Your Ex Day, Monday, February 13!
More Juicy Breakup Advice Stories:
- How To Break Up With A Man: Don't Be Ambiguous
- 5 Steps To Breaking Up With Your Ex
- 5 Quotes To Help You Get Over Your Breakup [PHOTOS]