Lindsay has a top spot on so many lists: Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab wish list, the Riverside County district attorney's most wanted list, the Former Redheads We Wish Would Dye Their Hair Back Because They Are So Pretty When Ginger list (ahem, Nicole Kidman). And of course, the Oh My Lord, Woman, Get Over Your Ex Already list. Lindsay's two-year on-and-off relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson supposedly ended in 2009, and then LL spent most of 2010 in and out of legal trouble and rehab. But now she's out of Betty Ford...and moving in across the street from Sam. Sam is reportedly not happy about that, and it doesn't sound like something that will help Lindsay move on (or stay sober).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Researchers have recently discovered a "secret sex nerve" that they say may control who you are sexually attracted to.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy