6. Do something totally new with your hair. Change is a good thing! Look at how often Madonna has reinvented herself over the last few decades. Don't be afraid to take a risk with your looks and try something new — even if it means finally dying your hair that shade of red you've wanted to try since you were 13 years old.
7. Drink champagne. Even the cheapest champagne (although not so stellar on the palate) can make any gal feel like a princess. Especially if you have fancy champagne glasses to go with the sparkly beverage.
8. Take a class. Perhaps you've wanted to take a class in French cooking or finally learn how to throw on a pottery wheel. Now, while your life is free of drama, is the time to expand your interests and your repertoire of knowledge.
More from YourTango: 5 Beauty Picks That'll Last You All Of Memorial Day Weekend
9. Bubble baths are your friends. The movies may try to tell us that bubble baths are for romantic couple moments. Pfft. Once you embrace just how awesome it is to light up some candles and take a bubble bath solo, you'll make it a weekly ritual.
10. Buy new lingerie and/or sheets. Satin sheets and lacy underthings are intimate items that can make you feel sexy even if you’re not seeing anyone. Just because you’re single, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be wearing the cutest low-rise hip-hugger undies on the block.
More from YourTango: 5 Shocking Ways Stress Can Ruin Your Love Life
What do you do to indulge yourself?