Perhaps this will be the season that Liz Lemon finds love? 30 Rock has put out a casting call for a new love interest, and it certainly has our mental gears turning. On the show, Tina Fey's character has been wooed (or tried to woo) Dean Winters, Jason Sudeikis, Matt Damon, and Jon Hamm. Who could possibly be next in that trajectory? The show is looking for an unknown between the ages of 36 and 40, who can embody "California-bred with liberal values and a youthful innocence." But we don't want to limit ourselves just to that. Who we'd like to see get the part:
- George Clooney. Honestly, he's one of the few guys I can think of who tops Jon Hamm.
- Idris Elba. He may be British, but he can pull off any accent.
- Jake Gyllenhaal. A little in the Matt Damon vein, but he is so charming that I will overlook that.
- Ira Glass. Because I wish Tina Fey and the This American Life host were a couple in real life.
- Jimmy Fallon. He's in the desired age run and it would be fun to reunite these two as a couple.
- Ryan Gosling. Playing himself, of course. Since he is everywhere these days.
Written by Kate Torgovnick for The Frisky.
More from The Frisky: