Power couple Jay-Z and Beyonce continue to rule the charts, and bring home the cash.
Jay and Bey both put out highly anticipated albums this year and all their hard work paid off! The "hottest chick in the game" and the dude on the throne came in at at number two on Forbes' list of the highest paid celeb couples. The dynamic duo pulled in a combined $72 million between May 2010 and May 2011. Fairly even split too. Beyonce contributed $35 million to that total.
Here's the whole list:
1. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady – $76 million
2. Beyonce and Jay-Z - $72 million
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - $50 million
4. David and Victoria Beckham - $45 million
5. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - $40 million
Are you surprised at which couples are on this list?
More from Madame Noire:
- 8 Reasons For A Black Woman To Date A White Man
- 10 Reasons Guys Don't Take You Seriously
- Why Is Lil Wayne's "How To Love" Being Overlooked?