We have all the juicy details from the reality TV princess's big day!
It's official! Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married on Saturday in front of 450 guests, including Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, Ryan Seacrest, Serena Williams, Kathie Lee Gifford and more, at a lavish private estate in Montecito, California. The grand affair had a glamorous, Old-Hollywood feeling, as all the guests and decorations were in classic black and white. Despite being dressed in white as well, the bride succeeded in outshining everyone on her big day, donning three different Vera Wang-designed dresses. Kim Kardashian's Laundry List Of Love
Here are all the details on the moment Kim and Kris said "I do," to the over-the-top reception and more:
- According to E! Online, Kim's ivory Vera Wang gown was "strapless, with a fitted bodice, a full, rather traditionally cut tulle skirt, and an epic train." She wore her hair in a low bun with a diamond headpiece veil, and walked in Guiseppe Zanotti heels as she was escorted down the aisle by step dad, Bruce Jenner.
- Sisters Khloe and Kourtney served as Matron and Maid of Honor, and Kourtney's son Mason was the adorable ring bearer. Kathie Lee Gifford remarked on the Today show, "If anyone could steal Kim's thunder, it was little Mason coming down the aisle."
- The 30-minute ceremony, officiated by Pastor Joel Johnson, was surprisingly spiritual according to guests. Before Kim and Kris exchanged their custom Lorraine Schwartz wedding bands, they shared what they loved most about one another. Kim said Kris "puts a smile on her face every day, he's the 'yin to her yang,'" reports E! Online. Kris "loved Kim for her compassion, how she treats every day as if it's her last and how, the first time they met, all she talked about was her family."
- At the reception held in a tent on the estate, the black and white decor remained the same, but the newlyweds were freshly decked out in new outfits (Kim would change into a third Vera Wang dress later on in the evening). Robin Thicke was in attendance and sang his song, "Angels," for the couple's first dance. The food was prepared by chef Wolfgang Puck, and the multi-tiered wedding cake matched the night's color scheme perfectly.
- Despite its private atmosphere, Kim and Kris's wedding is about to be shared very publicly. E! camera crews were on hand at both the wedding and reception to catch every detail for their extravagant, two-night TV special airing in October. Also, photos from the big day will be published in the September 5 issue of People. Kim Kardashian's Wedding Special On E! Will Last Four Hours!
In the meantime, if you're craving more juicy details, photos and videos from the wedding, head on over to E! Online for a healthy dose.
Congrats to the very happy couple!
Photo Credit: E! Online