Madame Noire has the clues you need to figure out if your relationship can last past August 31.
Summer is a time when it's easy to fall in love. The vibe is more laid-back, there are lots of outdoor goings-on, and the warm temperature means fewer clothing and more skin. But the difficult part is figuring out whether your summer romance will last—or go down in history as a fling. This week, Madame Noire reveals some telltale signs to help you decipher just this. Signs like: Has he mentioned anything about the future? How much do you actually know about each other? And how much time do you spend outside of the bedroom... and outside of the bar?
More from Madame Noire:
- Is It Racist To Only Date Your Own Race?
- Common Dating Mistakes Women Make In Their 20s
- How Soon Is Too Soon To Get Engaged?
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- The Best Dating Advice On YourTango
- Great Love Advice From YourTango
- What Couples In VERY Romantic Relationships Do Differently