If you enjoyed last week's CMT awards and were happy to see Taylor Swift win CMT Video of the Year, then we have the playlist for you. Read on for Swift's top five workout songs that—trust us—you'll want for your next workout! Shape: Playlists: Best Tunes For Every Workout
1. You Belong With Me: One of Swift's biggest hits from her album Fearless, this high-energy song is great for jogging or fast walking!
More from YourTango: 18 Totally Legitimate Excuses For Why You're Having A Dry Spell
2. Our Song: This song has a quick beat, making it perfect for any elliptical or running workout.
3. The Story of Us: While this fast song from Swift's album Speak Now is great for any cardio exercise, we also like it for weight-lifting.
4. Mine: This makes for a great recovery song when you're doing intervals. Not too fast, but not too slow, either!
More from YourTango: Access Denied: 4 Valuable Lessons From Being Rejected
5. Love story: It wouldn't be a Swift playlist without this sweet track. Use it as a cool down!
More from Shape: