Drinking and dancing is so last year. Take your girlfriends hiking or to yoga: They'll love it!
There is absolutely no rule that bachelorette parties have to be shot-taking, dancing-on-the-bar affairs. After all, the whole experience is about bonding with your girlfriends, and that bonding—contrary to popular belief—does not have to include penis pasta or glittery tiaras. From Shape, here are some phenomenally creative tips for throwing a healthy bachelorette party, including yoga, hiking in the woods and even running a triathlon. But don't worry—you can get some wine tasting in amid all that fitness. The idea is a more "chill" bachelorette party that doesn't involve going cray-zay.
More from Shape:
- Female Celebrities Quiz: Who Is Older?
- Fake A Toned Body—Tonight!
- Brides Reveal: Things I Wish I Never Did on My Big Day
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Love: Tips & Expert Advice
- "Bachelorette Party: Do's And Don'ts
- 9 Wildest Celebrity Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties