Want to rekindle attraction in your relationship? Don't do these five things.
It's no big secret that the hot and heavy lust of a new relationship almost always fades to a cooler, slower version of itself as our couplehood progresses.
In a survey about the nature of attraction, 90 percent of our more than 20,000 respondents said that it is possible to reignite attraction in a relationship. Of course, there are some great ways to do this and some not-so-great ways to bring the spark back. According to the survey respondents, here are the five worst ways to reignite attraction in a relationship:
1. Have a child together (4.4%)
2. Live separately but still date (10.2%)
3. Read to one another (27.9%)
4. Play with children or see relatives together (29.9%)
5. See more friends together (30.2%)
In other words, if you're looking to bring sexy back to your relationship, visiting the in-laws, moving out and bringing a child into the mix probably aren't your best means of doing so.
Check out more survey results:
- The Top 10 Ways To Reignite Attraction In A Relationship
- 10 Ways Women's Turn-Ons Change As They Age
- Top 10 Traits That Turn Men MAJORLY On (And Off!) As They Get Older
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Not Tonight: What's Causing Your Lackluster Libido
- Is Lust More Important Than Emotional Stability?
- The Night I Fell Madly In Love With My Husband