Plus, American Idols hook up, Selena Gomez's wandering eye, and Dancing with the Stars gossip.
Can't keep track of who's dating who? Here are some of the more interesting celebrity dating rumors buzzing around the web lately.
- Less than a month after ending his four-year relationship with Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake is rumored to be hooking up with his past (Alpha Dog) and present (Now) co-star, Olivia Wilde. According to UsMagazine.com, the soon-to-be divorced Olivia was spotted over the weekend snuggling up to newly-single Justin at The Roxbury. The two were reportedly "dancing all night" (to Haddaway's "What is Love," no doubt) and, while there was no kissing, they "definitely looked like they were on a date." In response to the gossip, Olivia tweeted, "Cool it, honeybadgers. We are just friends and have been for years." We don't have time to get into how annoying the "honeybadgers" thing is, so we'll just say these two likely are just friends who pose for the camera and act snuggly to help generate interest for Now, slated for release this fall. Bringing Sexy Back: 5 Ways To Increase Female Libido In Marriage
- In Touch Weekly got the scoop from an American Idol insider that the recently "saved" fan favorite Casey Abrams is dating fellow finalist Haley Reinhart. Although neither one has confirmed a relationship, the rest of the contestants are pretty sure there's something going on considering that, "most of their downtime is spent together and they have a very touchy-feely relationship." We tend to believe this one. While they may look like an odd couple at first glance, they seem to have a lot in common. Like, they both have curly hair and growl a lot.
- Since everyone pretty much laughed off the National Enquirer's attempt last month to turn 17-year-old Justin Bieber into a playboy (trying to get with Jasmine Villegas behind Selena Gomez's back), the rumor mill has recently spit out an updated version of the "Selena is hooking up with Cory Monteith" story from a few months ago. The gossip started in January when Selena and the Glee star were reportedly being very flirty at Cory's band's gig, and eyebrows were raised again last weekend when the two cozied up to each other at the Kids Choice Awards. Since Selena, 18, and Cory, 28, are co-starring in July's Monte Carlo, we doubt the rumors are anything more than good PR. The Biebs can rest easy. 4 Non-Religious Reasons To Be Celibate
- Just when Dancing with the Stars fans started to wonder if the chemistry between Chelsea Kane and her partner Mark Ballas had spread past the dance floor, news broke that the blonde Disney babe is dating Lauren Conrad's ex, Laguna Beach's Stephen Colletti. Word is that Stephen has been hanging around the DWTS set and tweeting his support for Chelsea. And Chelsea's recent tweet, "Opened my door to a handsome @Stephencolletti standing there with a brand new microwave," means that either Stephen is her boyfriend or that he's been forced to take a job as a Sears delivery man. We're betting on the former.
- Speaking of DWTS, the tabs really want us to believe that Kirstie Alley is really hungry...for MEN. Although it was reported that she and other female cast members snubbed last week's musical guest, Chris Brown, clubbers at The Colony told HollywoodLife.com that the 60-year-old actress got down and dirty with 21-year-old Chris on the dance floor! Then, the National Enquirer published a story claiming that Kirstie is "so desperate for a date" that she's constantly throwing herself at her DWTS partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 31. Supposedly, "Kirstie's constant sexual innuendoes and advances are so off-putting that he's ready to switch partners." Oh, Enquirer. You kill us! Maksim has had nothing but good things to say about Kirstie. 5 Reasons Having Sex Is Better Than Being Skinny
Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com for InStyle Magazine