4. Surprise your partner with Guinness cupcakes. If your guy has a sweet tooth, he'll love these. We recommend baking them with beer and icing them with Bailey's-flavored frosting. Sprinkle with green jimmies and you're good to go.
5. Gift her with a pot of gold. Fill a small pot with chocolate gold and set it on the kitchen table. Hide a love note or a piece of shamrock-shaped jewelry at the bottom of the pot for her to find. If you're feeling especially creative, use the pot of gold in an "end of the rainbow"-themed scavenger hunt.
6. Stay in with a Irish-themed movie. Can we suggest The Departed? It's full of angst, but less hammy than Far and Away.
7. Deliver at least one St. Patrick's Day pickup line. "You look magically delicious, and I just happen to be a cereal lovemaker."
8. Kiss. Kisses are lucky, so what better way to celebrate the luck o' the Irish by planting one on him?
How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year?