With that in mind, between now and February 13 we encourage you to unfriend your former boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses and partners on Facebook. You can also take these additional steps:
- Unfollow your ex on Twitter, Foursquare and any other social networking sites;
- Untag and/or delete photos of yourself and that person online, on your computer and phone;
- Delete songs and playlists that remind you of the person;
- Block or erase the person on Google chat, AIM and other instant messaging services;
- Delete their numbers from your phone and their email addresses from your address book;
- Enlist the support of friends and community to detach and stay detached from your ex;
- Get back into the dating scene to complete the moving-onprocess.
- Post badges to your profile reporting your progress (I unfollowed my ex on Twitter!; I unfriended my ex!; I broke up with my ex!);
- Send virtual gifts to your friends (a Facebook Stalker Star for friends who need to break up with their ex; a Facebook Support Star for friends who are having a hard time);
- Take quizzes (Do you need to break up with your ex?)
- And more!
Visit our Facebook page today and start breaking up with your ex!