Which Hollywood pairs are hooking up with out all the complications?
With all these stars breaking up and shaking up lately, plenty of celebs seem to be choosing a simpler route to avoid the messy complications. Oh, they're still hooking up--but with friends, and with no strings attached. It's been a twisted several months in the world of celebrity dating, but we've been keeping tabs on who's with who and what's what amongst the Hollywood elite. So which sets of stars are getting a little something extra from their buddy relationships? We count down the top friends-with-benefit pairings who are causing speculation and making waves.
1. Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. When Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock both hit major marriage turmoil in 2010, they found solace in each other after a decade of friendship and bonding over The Proposal. Word on the street is that they're Hollywood's newest couple, but there's also chance these two are rebounding with a little FWB love. Sandra denied any fling, telling People that Ryan is not her "lovah," but we're sort of hoping this comedic duo is for real. Only time will tell for sure. Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock: Hollywood's New Power Couple?
2. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. Hollywood Life reports that although Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens split after five years, they're back to enjoying a few relationship-like benefits. Sources say that they've been friends for a long time and "still can't get enough of each other." It seems that the pair isn't ready to call it quits completely, so is this a sign that the adorable duo will make it official again soon? We wouldn't be surprised.
3. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been friends for years, but have supposedly been getting cozy while working on Kim's debut album. The world wanted to know what the deal is, and when Kim was questioned at the People's Choice Awards about the controversial rapper, she said: "I think I've just been having a lot of fun.” Leave it to Kim's little sis Khloe to throw in a casual, "That's because they're boning." Was it a slight over-share of a joke or a confirmation of Kim and Kanye working extra hours, after hours? Well, Kim didn't deny it. That's all we're saying.
Next: Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively, and other celeb hookups...
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Going From Friends-With-Benefits To Boyfriend VIDEO
- 4 Do's And Don'ts Of Friends With Benefits
- The Best Love Advice From YourTango