6. The "You're Amazing and I Want You to Come Home With Me" Guy: This slick Rick lays on the charm super heavy the first time you meet, and thinks that that's the key to getting you to go home with him. Know that if you do, you will more than likely NEVER see this bozo again. Which could be a good thing.
7. The One Who Got Away: Yo, he got away. Deal. It's never gonna be the way it was. Moving on!
8. Various Emotional Cripples: See here.
9. The Guy Who's Not Quite Divorced/Available Yet: He's been separated from his wife for a year and a half! He lives with his ex-girlfriend, but, he swears, he's moving out as soon as he has a little extra money! What. Ever. Until their previous ties have been cut (or, in the case of divorce, all the paperwork has been submitted and a legal split is imminent), put 'em on your "do not date" list. The Frisky: What Every Guy Is Thinking When You Sleep With Them
10. The Super-Insecure Guy Who Maybe Caught On To The Fact That You're Too Good For Him: This guy keeps asking why you like him, whether you find him attractive and what things specifically drew you to him in the first place. Basically, he is a 14-year-old girl. And when you do answer his questions, he either doesn't seem satisfied with your answer or wants to know in more detail. You know you're awesome, why not find a dude who knows he's awesome as well?
Written by Amelia McDonnell-Parry for The Frisky