"Am I a complete monster? Should I wait to break up with him until after the holidays?"
There is really never a "good" time to break up with someone, but right before the holidays might be the hardest. Even for those people who know their relationship cannot be fixed, it can be hard to cut someone loose with Christmas music in the background. If you're ready to be single again, what do you do? Stick it out through the holidays, or move on now? Relationship expert Diana Falzone offered some advice for one Fox News iMag reader.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years. We've had our ups and downs but the last month has been almost unbearable. I've fallen out of love with him. I know it's over. My problem is when do I break up with him? Should I wait until after the holidays or do it now and cut my losses?
Read Diana's answer on Fox News iMag: You Dumped Him Before Christmas: Are You A Horrible Person?
More from Fox News iMag:
- The 18 WORST Holiday Gifts For Your Guy
- Is Flirting Online Considered Cheating?
- Can You Date Someone Younger If You Have Children?
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Moving On From A Painful Breakup
- How To Decide If You Should Stay Together (Or Breakup)
- Watch out! 4 Warning Sings Of A Breakup