#BestTVLines2011 is trending on Twitter. Here are some of our favorites. Add your own in the comments!
More from YourTango: 7 St. Patrick's Day Drinks (That Are Sexier Than Green Beer)
10. "If you talk about class and you're not referring to a room where kids are taught, you have none" -- Anderson Cooper
9. "She's too young for you, bro!" -- Pauly D and Vinnie on Jersey Shore
8. "Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, and tails I get head." -- Pauly D on Jersey Shore
7. "Sometimes a BFF makes you go WTF, but without them, we'd all be a little less richer in our lives." -- Gossip Girl
6. "The people that you work with are, when you get down to it, your very best friends." -- The Office
5. "You like her more than me. She's blonde and awesome and smart. Admit it, just admit it! Now kiss me!" -- Glee
4. "I wish men could have children on their own, like sea horses." -- How I Met Your Mother
3. "You smell like Craigslist." -- Glee
2. "Twinning." -- Jersey Shore
More from YourTango: Office Romance Heating Up? 6 Dating Lessons From 'Mad Men'
1. "If it tickles your balls, go for it." -- Kourtney Kardashian on Kim & Kourney Take New York
What are your favorite TV lines from this year?